Sanitary Napkin Wall Receptacle
Sanitary Napkin Wall Receptacle: The WallBox, a wall mounted disposable bin, is a safe and hygienic solution for the disposal of sanitary products in public restrooms. Paired with the Hygobag Dispenser it will reduce odors and exposure to blood borne pathogens. It is made with Poly Carbonate material for sturdy and light weight installation. It reduces paper usage, plumbing calls and littered floors. The WallBox has a drop down bottom for easy disposal and cleaning to improve restroom hygiene. Included with purchase are mounting instructions, hardware, and 50 plastic liners that slide easily in slots to secure liner from movement. It has embedded magnets in the lid to ensure a snug closure. Private labeling is available.
Features & Benefits
- Decreases odors caused by soiled sanitary products
- Minimizes exposure to blood borne pathogens
- Reduces liability to the spread of disease
- Convenient drop down bottom feature for liner disposal and cleaning
- Magnets are embedded in the lid to ensure a tight fitting closure so that odors and exposure to blood borne pathogens from used sanitary products are reduced
- Open slots hold the liner to prevent from movement
- Private labeling is available
- Reduces toilet paper usage
Dispenser: 7 5/8" x 11" x 3 3/4"
- 12 per case
- 750 bags per case
Mounting hardware included
- Wallbox liners sold separately
For optimum results, use the Wallbox in conjunction with the Hygobag. The Hygobag dispenser can be mounted on either the Wallbox or the restroom stall to provide for the easy, private and orderly disposal of feminine hygiene products by allowing waste to be put into individual sanitary disposal bags.
- Product Code: Sanitary Napkin Wall Receptacle
- Availability: In Stock